As AED’s generate energy when used, it is not recommended to be used for training purposes. Thus, the XFT 120C AED Trainer is the safer way to go for training purposes. It does not store or deliver any energy and is therefore safe to use on live subjects or any CPR torso, such as the Practi-Man Advanced CPR manikin.
This device is for training purposes only and does not deliver a shock.
- 10 pre-configured training scenarios that simulate realistic sudden cardiac arrest episodes
- Soft storage case with individual compartments
- Battery operated remote control (2AA included)
- DC power adapter or 3 x AA batteries (not included)
- Built in speaker
- Built in volume control
- External speaker jack (for larger classroom settings)
- Two Official Languages (French/English)
- Five pairs of pads are included in the package; 2 x Paediatric and 3 x Adult (each set is good for 100 uses)
- Instruction manual